Monday Warehouse 13 panel at Dragoncon.
Question: if the show continued, what would you have wanted to happen next?
Eddie: Pete and Myka’s divorce. And then all the sudden I call her and I’m like, “Who’s there? Hey, who’s over there? Is that H.G.?!
Jo: Yeah, it is.
Eddie: *mimicking H.G./Jaime Murray* Come back to bed, darling.
At the Dragon*Con Warehouse 13 panel, Joanne Kelly answered the question about the Pete/Myka romance vs the HG/Myka romance.
Joanne answered that she felt Myka could have been in love with a woman or a man and it could have gone either way with her and Helena or her and Pete, that was just the way it went.
- My brain: Why did you start watching Warehouse 13?
- Me: Because Bering and Wells seemed like an amazing ship!
- My brain: But if you knew the show was already over and that Bering and Wells would not be together, why did you choose to start watching anyway? Do you enjoy heart ache?
- Me: No, I don't but I seem to HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN WHO THINKS I NEED TO BE HEART BROKEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN OVER FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!
- My bran: ...
- Me: ...
- My brain: I'm sorry!
- Me: NOT FORGIVEN, BRAIN... NOT FORGIVEN!!! I NEED MY BERING AND WELLS TOGETHER!!!
JO FUCKING BLESS
Saul Rubinek just slammed the fact that a woman yesterday asked about Myka’s relationship with HG vs hers with Pete.
Joanne immediately came to her defense and Saul said some questions shouldn’t be asked.
Like… What the hell. There’s really no need for that. Fortunately Joanne did her best to shut him up.